Cisco WebEx Login gives you access to the Cisco WebEx platform where you can make video and audio conferencing, host a webinar, and organize meetings. Cisco WebEx allows users to hold online meetings. Send messages and also share files. Virtual meeting platforms have become very popular and we are in a period where people do not have to travel far to attend meetings and carry out video conferences. The platform’s main function is to help businesses to communicate with their employees or teams virtually and also carry out screen sharing functions.
There are many features Cisco WebEx offers its users which include- the ability to meet up to 100 participants with no time limit for meetings, users can also use on-screen emoticons to express themselves better, you can also use the platform to schedule meetings, pin important messages and the platform has an interface that is not so difficult to use. When you are using the Cisco WebEx platform to hold a meeting, you can use filters to block background noises, you can also customize the layout of your videos and translate languages in real-time. The platform is compatible with a lot of devices and can be used on your PC, Mac, iPhone, or even your Android devices- you can also use the Cisco WebEx platform through the web version depending on the one suitable for you. Although there is a paid version of Cisco you can use the free version which contains up to 1 GB cloud storage, can host up to 100 participants and you can call for up to 50 minutes.
If you are looking for a platform where you can hold video and audio conferences, host webinars, share files- you need to create a Cisco WebEx account and login into your account to be able to do all these. This article will guide you on that. Through this article, you will get to know the step by step on how to login to Cisco WebEx using your computer or your mobile devices as well as other things you need to know about Cisco WebEx.
Features of Cisco WebEx
- Ability to carry out HD video calls using your mobile phone or your computer. You can also customize the layout of the video while making your video call.
- You can also make audio calls using the platform.
- You get a chance to switch devices while you are making a call as well as join calls on multiple devices.
- You can also share files with other participants as well as other content.
- You can record calls.
- You can also communicate with others on the Cisco WebEx platform through chats and you can pin important messages using the platform.
- The screen share feature allows users to share the content of their screen with other participants.
- You can use WebEx on different devices such as your computer, laptop, Mac, Android, and even iOS devices.
How to Create a Cisco WebEx account
To create a Cisco WebEx account using your mobile phone
- Visit the Cisco WebEx webpage on www.webex.co.uk and click on ‘sign up for free’.
- Enter your email address and create a strong and easy-to-remember password of your choice.
- You will be sent a passcode to your email address to verify your account. Type in the passcode in the box provided for it and click on ‘sign up’.
To create a Cisco WebEx account on your computer
- Visit the Cisco WebEx webpage on www.webex.com and click on ‘start for free’.
- Type in your email address and click on ‘sign up’.
- Type in your first name and your last name in the box provided and click on ‘continue’.
- A confirmation link will be sent to your email address, click on the confirmation link to verify your account.
- Create a password and click on ‘continue’.
After following the process above your setup process will be completed and you will automatically be logged in to Cisco WebEx. Note that if your WebEx account is not used for the period of 6 months, your account will automatically be deleted and you will need to register again.
Cisco Webex login Procedure
You need to login into your WebEx account in order to be able to make video and audio calls, host conferences and webinars. You can log in to your account using your email address and your password and then follow the on-screen prompts.
How to set up a WebEx meeting
To set up a WebEx Meeting using the WebEx webpage, follow the steps below:
- Visit the WebEx website on www.webex.com using your web browser and click on ‘sign in’ then click on ‘WebEx meetings’.
- When you first created a WebEx account, you will be given a personal link. Copy the link on your personal Room page and share it with your attendees. This is the link to your meeting.
- Click on ‘start meeting’ and WebEx will get ready to start a meeting. Click on ‘join’.
- You will see your personal room, if you are ready for the meeting, click on ‘start meeting’.
It is easier to use the WebEx application on your phone or on your desktop to make it easily accessible to you. You can send your personal link to others to invite them to join your meeting.
How To set up a WebEx Meeting Using your Mobile Application
After going through your Cisco Webex Login, you can start a meeting using the Cisco Webex mobile app. To do that, kindly follow the steps below:
- Download and install the WebEx application on your mobile device and sign in.
- Click on ‘start meeting’ to start a meeting. Then go to your personal room and click on ‘start’ to begin.
You can also decide to schedule a meeting for later by clicking on the ‘new meeting’ icon, typing in the time to start the meeting, the duration of the meeting, the email address of each participant, and setting a password for the meeting. Then click on ‘Start’.