If you are looking for a lead generation tool that helps grow your email list, nurture new leads and drive more sales, then Optinmonster is the tool for you. It is an essential tool for businesses that are looking for ways to thrive because it helps you to get email subscribers and customers by giving you the opportunity to ask people who visit your website to join your email list. There are many ways in which Optinmonster can help grow your business and also many areas in which it can become effective for you, this article will talk about these areas and also give you an insight into how to create and log in to an Optinmonster account. Let’s dive in.
Optinmonster was launched in the year 2013 and since then they have been improving conversions from small independent businesses to Fortune 500 companies. So far they boast of 217 million conversions with more than 1 million sites using Optinmonster.
Optinmonster does not only help to grow small businesses to grow but also helps to grow larger eCommerce stores, blogs and online publications and they do this by helping visitors to your site to take all the necessary actions you want them to take which includes boosting page views, growing your email list, increasing attendance to your webinars and driving more sales to you. They do this by creating stunning marketing campaigns that are powerful enough to serve your website for different purposes, these campaigns may come in form of popup, floating bars and much more, by doing this, the visitors to your site get the necessary call to action they need in order to help them look at, sign up for or buy something.
imagine building stunning opt-in form designs for your website, getting visitors to subscribe to your email list, getting mobile campaigns and other amazing things that can help you grow your business without writing a single code for any of them, Optinmonster helps you achieve all of that.
To get started with Optinmonster, there are certain steps to follow:
- Create your first Campaign: In order to get started, you need to click on Create Campaign on the right top corner of your Optinmonster Campaign Dashboard;
- Select the campaign type you want to use from the six campaign types which include popup, floating bar, full screen, inline, slide-in, Gamified;
- Browse the campaign templates provided for you to find and decide on the one you would like to use. In order to select the template you would like to use, hover over the template and select the Use Template button;
- Give a descriptive title to your campaign and assign it to any site you would like it to appear on, then click Start Building.
- Design your campaign: you will see the Design View when you enter the builder to edit your new campaign. Here, you can edit any element you want in your campaign ranging from text, fields etc.
- Edit text: You can tell the visitors of your website to take action by using the text elements in your campaign. Select the text box by clicking on it, then type directly on the text box on the campaign to change the text. You can also edit the style of your text by highlighting the text you would like to edit to make the inline text editor appear, and then you can adjust any text styles you need. To add an additional text block to your campaign just click on Add Blocks and drag another text block to your campaign area. When you are done changing the text on your Optin view, you can click on Success above the campaign to view what your visitors will see when they opt for your campaign.
- Edit fields: click on your Fields element to open the Fields settings in the left sidebar and then you click on the pencil icon next to any field to edit the placeholder text and styles. You can also click on Styles to edit the styling of all the fields you want. You can also view the success view of this campaign and make sure to confirm the Conversion Tracking is turned on. When you are done, click Save.
- Display Rules: Display rules are used to decide where your campaigns can appear, and when and for whom they can appear. The Display Rules view can be selected from the top menu of the campaign builder. The default display rules can be edited by clicking on Conditions and then each rule to open the Display Rules Menu. You can then click on any individual Display Rule to select it and then configure the option that suits you. Click Save when you are done setting the Display Rules.
- Integrations: integrations are located at the top menu of the Optinmonster Dashboard. This is where you will link Optinmonster to a marketing integration such as your email service provider or CRM.
- Connect Google Analytics: This is optional; it allows you to connect your Optinmonster account to Google Analytics. Click on Analytics at the top navigation to connect Google Analytics to your campaign.
- Review the campaign: once you have finished editing the contents and settings you want in your campaign, click on the Publish tab to review your campaign; this is located in the top right corner.
The next step is to close the campaign and return to your WordPress website in order to review the Output Settings for your campaign and publish it to your site. Before your campaign can appear, it must meet all the conditions in your Display Rules and the conditions you select in your Output Settings. After configuring your Output Settings, you can now publish your campaign to your site.
Was this article helpful? Kindly share your thoughts and questions with us via the comment box below.