Microsoft Outlook email sign in gives you access to an email platform that allows users to send and receive email messages and also manage their personal information. It is part of the Microsoft Office suite applications but can also be gotten as a single application. There are many features offered by Microsoft Outlook that will make messaging easy and very convenient. With Microsoft Outlook, you can organize your email and focus on important emails, you can also use the Outlook calendar to manage and schedule meetings as well as book appointments easily and also send and receive messages from anywhere at any time, the only thing you need is a good internet connection. There is a Microsoft Outlook paid version but that doesn’t mean that you cannot have access to the free version and still enjoy cool features offered by the platform. With your Microsoft Outlook mail registration, you can also automatically connect to other Microsoft apps. If you need an application that can offer you amazing features, one that you can use anywhere and you can organize your mailbox and also get to track tasks and schedules, then create a Microsoft Outlook account. This article will guide you on how to sign up for a Microsoft Outlook Email account, how your sign in to your Microsoft Outlook mail account as well as give you some features about Microsoft Outlook email sign in that makes it a unique email account.
Features of Microsoft Outlook
Microsoft Outlook was introduced in 1997 and it is an emailing platform that allows users to send and receive email messages, manage their calendar, track their tasks and also enjoy other features that are there to make the usage of the site easy and more convenient for users. There are lots of features that make Microsoft Outlook unique. We are going to look at some of these features below:
- Microsoft Outlook has a feature that allows users to see their important email messages and the messages that are considered unimportant by Outlook are automatically filtered. For people that get a lot of email messages daily, you can use the Microsoft Outlook focused inbox feature to save you the time of going through lots of emails that are not so important to you.
- If you are using the Microsoft Outlook free account, you have up to 15GB of storage and if you are using the premium account, you will get more storage space to save your email messages and files.
- Microsoft Outlook has a dark mode that can help you to dim the brightness of your email background which will in turn be of help to your eyes.
- Your email can also be scanned by Outlook in order to identify the bills you receive in your mailbox. In order to remind you, this due date will be added to your calendar and an email reminder will be sent to you before the bill is due. Isn’t this feature cool and also helpful for those that receive lots of emails and cannot go through the tedious task of sorting through their emails to find the bills they need to pay?
- You can use the Outlook calendar to book appointments and schedules and you can also use it to set reminders for important dates or events.
- You can store contacts addresses, emails and other details about your contacts using the Outlook contact feature.
- You can use the Microsoft Outlook clean up folder feature to clean up duplicated messages or unimportant messages in your mailbox.
The benefits using Microsoft Outlook offers are numerous and you will be doing yourself a lot of good if you download your own Microsoft Outlook account.
How to Create a Microsoft Outlook Email Account
You need to create a Microsoft Outlook account to be able to sign in to your account. You can do this by following the steps below:
- On your web browser visit the Outlook mail registration webpage on www.outlook.com or you can visit www.signup.live.com and click on the ‘create free account’ button.
- You will see a form where you will be asked to input some information such as your username. Your username will be your email address and it will come before @outlook.com. When you are done entering your username click on ‘next’.
- Type in your password. Make sure that the password you type in is a strong password and one you can remember easily. Click on ‘next’.
- Enter your first name and your last name then click on ‘next’.
- Select your region or your country and then choose your birth date. When you are done providing the information, you can then click on ‘next’.
- Pass the reCaptcha test by typing in the characters presented to you on the box provided for it. This is carried out to prove that the registration is done by you and not a Robot. When you are done with this step type ‘next’.
After completing the steps above you will take to your account home page where you can set your account to your preference.
Microsoft Outlook Email Sign in Procedure
To sign in to your Microsoft Outlook account, all you need to do is to visit the Microsoft Outlook webpage and type in your email address click ‘next’, then type in your password and then click on sign in.
You can download the Microsoft Outlook app for your mobile device and it is also available for Android and iOS users to be downloaded in their respective stores.
For any questions on the Microsoft Outlook email sign, kindly use the comment section below and we would get back to you as soon as possible.