With WeTransfer Plus login, you will gain access to a platform that allows users to send and transfer different types of files to other users around the world. WeTransfer is free and very easy to use and allows you to send files that are very large or heavy to other users. These files can be sent in two ways either by email or by a direct link copy. This article will guide you on WeTransfer Plus login, how to upload and send WeTransfer.com link and things you need to know about WeTransfer plus and how it works.
WeTransfer is a computer transfer platform that was founded in 2009 by Rinke Visser, Bas Beerens and Nalden to share large files with other users around the globe. The purpose of creating WeTransfer was to transfer very large files to people easily. With WeTransfer you can transfer files with up to 2GB capacity and you can send these files free. The good news is that you don’t necessarily have to sign up or log in to a WeTransfer account to be able to send or transfer files. WeTransfer also contains other features that can help you organize your images, videos and songs from across your apps and share them with other people. If you require more features, you can opt for the WeTransfer plus which can allow you to send files with sizes of up to 20GB at a time and also allow you to store files of up to 100GB and you get to also assign a password to your files to protect it. With the WeTransfer plus you can also customize your account to your liking. To use the WeTransfer Plus login account, you will need to make a payment of €12 monthly or €120 per year.
Advantages of WeTransfer
- You don’t need to create an account in order to use WeTransfer to transfer files.
- WeTransfer is easy to use and neither you nor the person receiving the files needs to take an action such as filling a form to send, receive or download the file.
- You can use WeTransfer to advertise your business on your wallpapers and because WeTransfer has a large number of active users, your business can reach a wide audience.
- You can upload large files of up to 2GB if you are using the WeTransfer free and 20GB if you are using WeTransfer plus and send them to users across the globe.
You don’t need to log in to WeTransfer free account. When you are using the WeTransfer free account, you don’t need to log into upload and send files. If you want to upload and send files using the WeTransfer free account, here is how to do it:
- Visit the WeTransfer website on www.wetransfer.com and then select between the free and paid option;
- Read the WeTransfer terms and conditions of service and if you agree with their terms and conditions of service, click on I agree;
- Once you have clicked on the agree button, you will be taken to a page where you can start sending your files;
- Click on add your files and this will open your computer files where you can select the files you want to upload. Remember that when using the WeTransfer free you can only upload a file that does not exceed 2GB at once. You can decide if you want to send the file through email or through the link. If you choose to send the file through email, you will need to add your recipient’s email address and also your email address but if you want to send the file through the link, you will get a link that you will be able to share through most messaging applications or social media platforms.
- When you have decided which way you would like the send the files, you can then click on transfer and then wait till the transfer process is completed. Once the file has been uploaded, you will see a link that you can copy and send or send via email.
How to Upload and send a WeTransfer.com link
You can use the link-sharing feature on WeTransfer to share the link containing your files to as many people as you want. You can upload your files using the method listed above and then once the files are uploaded, you should see an option to copy the link. Once you have copied the link, you can then share it through different social media platforms and to as many people as you like.
WeTransfer Plus Login
The WeTransfer login plus account allows you to send files of up to 20 GB once and store files of up to 100GB. It also allows you to protect your files by putting a password and also customize and personalize your emails and account by allowing you to choose your background images.
WeTransfer plus login
To login to WeTransfer plus, visit the WeTransfer webpage and click on the “Get WeTransfer plus” button. After clicking on the button, you will see the WeTransfer plus sign up form. Fill in your information on the form provided and then agree to the WeTransfer terms of service. Click on Complete your order. You will be redirected to the payment page where you will choose the payment method and fill in your payment details and then click on Continue. Click pay. After paying, you will be logged in to your account where you can transfer files to your friends and others.