When you perform your Clever login with Google, you’ll gain access to a High ranked Digital learning platform committed to simplifying learning procedures for students. Clever does this by unlocking new learning methods. Presently, Clever ranks high and is among the most used learning portal for K-12 education. (That is Kindergarten to 12th grade as utilised in the education and educational technology in the United States)
Clever is among the leading Edtech platforms in the United States with all in one educational resource prepared for students in their learning process.
In this article, you will learn in detail how to log in to Clever Learning Portal via the Clever login with Google feature and the Clever Portal Login element. You shall also be provided with guides on how to troubleshoot login difficulties using the working techniques offered by Clever support.
What are the Various Login Methods?
This phase of the article is devoted to guiding students on how to log in to Clever using the 3 primary methods which are listed below:
- Clever Portal Login
- Clever login with google
- Log in with Active Directory
Overview Clever Portal Login
- For a user to gain access to the Clever Portal, such a user must visit the district’s Clever login page.
- Kindly enter your username and password on your district’s Clever login page.
- Note: Your username and password are allocated to you by your school district. This username and password may either be your unique student number, ID, or email address.
- In the instance where you have lost or can’t remember your username or password, kindly contact your teacher for recovery.
- As soon as your login is successful, kindly click on the application icon you love to use! (The whole process is as simple as that. All is streamlined in your Clever Portal.)
Note also that you may receive an error alert like ‘Invalid username or password‘. What this means is that the username and/or password are incorrect for the Clever account you tried accessing.
Overview of Clever Login with Google
To gain access to Clever login with the Google feature, kindly follow the directions below:
- Visit the Clever login with Google URL
- Check to see if your school District is rightly selected at the top page of the Login box.
- If it is not properly selected, simply click on the “Not your district?” link to search for your school.
- Once you have found your school, simply click on the ‘Login in with Google‘ button.
- The link will automatically divert you to sign in to the Google email linked to your Clever account. Note that the said email is provided by your school email.
- Type in your school-provided email address to log in.
- Finally, select the Application you plan to use from the Portal and continue.
NOTE: You may get an error message like ‘Uh oh! We were not able to authenticate using Google email:firstname.lastname@example.org’. What this message means is that the Google email address you signed into is not the email linked to your Clever account. To fix any corresponding issues here, kindly contact your teacher for the school-provided email.
How To Log in to Clever as a Teacher
If you are a teacher, follow the steps below for your Clever login:
- Go to your district’s Clever Portal
- Search for your school by going to clever.com/login
- Log in with your credentials: Log in to the Clever Portal with your full KISD email address and the initial password
We trust that this article on Clever login with Google has been of tremendous advantage to you. For additional assistance, kindly use the comment box below to get in touch with us.