The International Monetary Fund (IMF) Scholarship Program 2022 is a scholarship program invested in battling economic hardships through the following scholarships:
- International Monetary Fund (IMF) 2022 Youth Fellowship Program
This branch of the International Monetary Fund Scholarship Program 2022 is for young scholars to gain access to help and support, and become part of the International Monetary Fund in face of global economic challenges or crises. Scholars who are interested in this program will have access to the International Monetary Fund meetings, and they will gain knowledge and experience from the International Monetary Fund experts. The International Monetary Fund focuses on addressing inflation, climate change, inclusive growth, and food insecurity, making the world a better place and raising better people.
The aims and benefits of the International Monetary Fund Scholarship Program 2022 (Youth Fellowship) include:
- Opportunities for scholars to meet experts and gain experience from them, while networking and creating a relationship.
- Discussions with the staff of the International Monetary Fund, with discussions on global issues.
- Access to the International Monetary Fund Youth Network, meaning access to previous youth in the Youth Fellowship Programme, becoming informed of opportunities, publications, etc.
- Virtual access to annual meetings for regular seminars and fellowships.
Requirements for the IMF Scholarship Program 2022 (Youth Fellowship)
- Applicant must not be less than twenty years of age, and not more than thirty-five years of age.
- Applicant must be an entrepreneur, a social activist (or engaged with a civil service organization), or a content creator.
- Applicant must be a student or graduate of communications, development, journalism, economics, international relations, or other related fields.
- Applicant must have basic knowledge of the English language.
- Applicant must have expertise in international relations and basic economic and development issues.
- IMF Fund Challenge 2022 for Undergraduate Students in Economics
This is a challenge for undergraduate students in Economics as part of the International Monetary Fund Scholarship Program 2022. The IMF’s African Department (AFR), Asia and Pacific Department (APD), Middle East and Central Asia Department (MCD), Institute for Capacity Development (ICD), with the IMF Office of Innovation and Change (OIC), invite Economics students for this challenge.
The aims and benefits of the IMF Scholarship Program 2022 (Fund Challenge for Undergraduate Students in Economics) include:
- Finalists would have the opportunity to present virtually at the International Monetary Fund meetings held on October 2022.
- Finalists would gain the chance of meeting academics, policymakers, and influential bodies from around the world.
Requirements for the International Monetary Fund Scholarship Program 2022 (Fund Challenge for Undergraduate Students in Economics)
- Scholars must be enrolled in undergraduate degree programs in Economics or a related field at a higher learning institution in any AFR, MCD, or APD-eligible member country.
- Each team must consist of two students from the same institution, and teams can only register once, providing contact to a faculty member who will verify their validity.
- Participants must complete the online Macroeconomic Diagnostics course before the deadline.
- Participants who complete the above will then give a presentation on a required case study developed by the International Classification of Diseases.
- International Monetary Fund (IMF) 2022 Economist Program
This challenge from the International Monetary Fund Scholarship Program 2022 is one which focuses on helping economists boost their careers. Young economists who seek global influence are encouraged to apply.
The aims and benefits of the International Monetary Fund Scholarship Program 2022 (Economist Program) include:
- The program offers you insight into the activities of the International Monetary Fund and provides experience for your career as an economist.
- You will be assigned real tasks with responsibilities, and be given the opportunity to be an International Monetary Fund economist.
Requirements for the International Monetary Fund Scholarship Program 2022 (Economist Program)
- Scholars must not be above thirty-four years of age.
- Scholars must be a citizen of a recipient country.
- A scholar must be a recent Ph.D. graduate or must be less than one year after completing a Ph.D. in one of the relevant fields of study.
Scholars who are interested in furthering their goals in Economics, International Relations, and related courses are advised to use the above information and apply for the IMF Scholarship, as it will be of immense benefit to be part of the global circle that is the International Monetary Fund.