Courses geared toward changing one’s personality would make up the fully financed fellowship program in the United States. You must be able to speak English well enough and be at least 18 years old. Also, the applicant must have 15 years of professional experience in his field of specialization to be eligible for the fully-funded leadership program. Potential leaders can acquire the fundamentals and community-organizing techniques from inspiring and change-driven leaders through the international leadership program in America. Candidates must also meet with their mentors and participate in peer group activities to make their stay valuable and aid in developing their personality.
The Trinity fellows will need to make sure that their professional goals for the program are in line with its guiding principles of morality, social justice, inclusivity, and faith.
About Trinity Leadership Fellows Program:
- Host Country: United States of America
- Host body: Trinity Church Wall Street.
- Program Level: Bachelor’s or equivalent level.
- Program Tenure: The period of the Trinity Leadership Program in the USA is for two years.
- Application Deadline: 31st Jan 2023
Benefits of Trinity Leadership Fellows Program:
- All traveling facilities will be provided to the selected candidates
- The Applicants will be provided with lodging facilities.
- All the educational materials will be provided to selected candidates.
- It’s a fully funded program so candidates don’t need to pay tuition fees.
- Family-assisted funds will also be provided to selected candidates.
Eligibility Criteria of the Trinity Leadership Fellows Program:
- Anyone from any country is eligible to apply.
- There is no restriction on religion, caste, and culture.
- The candidate must have a bachelor’s or equivalent degree.
- Copy of undergraduate transcript.
- Copy of graduate transcript.