The ETH Pioneer Fellowship is a program established by the Ethereum Foundation to support and encourage the development of the Ethereum ecosystem. The program awards funding and resources to individuals and teams working on projects that align with the Ethereum Foundation’s mission and goals. These projects can include but are not limited to, research, development, education, and community building. The program aims to support the growth and advancement of the Ethereum ecosystem by providing resources and support to projects that are pushing the boundaries of what is possible with Ethereum technology.
Applications are now open and applicants can apply for the ETH Pioneer Fellowship 2023-24 in Switzerland. Worldwide applicants are welcome to submit an application for a Fully Funded Fellowship in Zurich, Switzerland. The duration of the program is about 10-18 months. ETH Pioneer Fellowship Program is offering fellowships for Master, Ph.D., and Postdoctoral Students.
Fellowships will be provided to the best applications so that deserving students can get admission on merit. There is no permission for reapplying in case of rejection.
ETH Pioneer Fellowship Summary:
- Host University: University of Zurich
- Host Country: Switzerland
- Sponsored by: ETH Zurich
- Fellowship Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Nations: All Nations
- Application Deadline: 1st March 2023
Related: Fellowship Programs for Lawyers in 2023 and How to Apply
The Ethereum Pioneer Fellowship program provides several benefits to individuals and teams who are awarded funding through the program. These benefits may include:
- Financial support: Fellows receive funding to support the development and progress of their projects. This can include funding for development, research, and other expenses which is up to CHF 150’000 to cover their salary costs and other project-related expenses.
- Networking opportunities: Fellows have the opportunity to connect with other members of the Ethereum community and collaborate on projects.
- Mentorship: Fellows have access to mentors from the Ethereum community who can provide guidance and support for their projects.
- Access to resources: Fellows have access to resources such as development tools, cloud computing resources, and other resources that can help them advance their projects.
- Visibility: Being a fellow of the Ethereum Pioneer Fellowship can provide more visibility to the fellows and their projects, which can lead to more opportunities and support.
- Community engagement: The fellowship program provides opportunities to engage with the Ethereum community, which can be valuable for learning, networking, and gaining feedback on the projects.
It’s important to note that the specific benefits may vary depending on the project and the needs of the fellow or team.
Documentary Requirements for the ETH Pioneer Fellowship
- A succinct project summary that should go over planned activities, the market environment, and the opportunity for innovation. There shouldn’t be any private information in this summary.
- A detailed list of financial requirements
- Full resume of the candidate, along with a list of their published works and a succinct description of their career objectives.
- Potential conflicts of interest should be disclosed (if any) to the host professor and candidates.
- A written letter of recommendation from the host professor outlining the candidate’s qualifications, the proposed project proposal, and the reasons and methods for the professor’s support. describing accessible infrastructure.
- A 2-minute-long project and motivational presentation video. Please provide the video in MP3 format.
The specific documents required for the Ethereum Pioneer Fellowship may vary depending on the specific application and the project being proposed. However, in general, the following types of information and documentation may be required:
- Project proposal: A detailed description of the project, including its goals, objectives, and expected outcomes.
- Project budget: A breakdown of the costs associated with the project, including development costs, research costs, and other expenses.
- Team information: Information about the individuals or teams involved in the project, including their qualifications and relevant experience.
- Curriculum Vitae: A copy of the applicant’s or the team members’ CV.
- Milestones: A detailed plan of the project’s milestones and the expected completion date.
- Technical details: Information about the technical aspects of the project, including the technologies that will be used, the architecture of the system, and any other relevant details.
- Community engagement plan: A plan for how the project will engage with and benefit the Ethereum community.
- References: Names and contact information for references who can speak to the applicant’s qualifications and experience.
- Other documents: Depending on the specific project, there may be other documents required, such as code samples, research papers, or other relevant materials.
It’s recommended to check the specific guidelines of the Ethereum Pioneer Fellowship program to ensure that all required information and documentation are included in the application.
Related: Chevening Journalism Fellowship (South Asia) 2023-2024
The application deadline for the Ethereum Pioneer Fellowship program may vary depending on the specific round of funding. The Ethereum Foundation periodically opens applications for the fellowship and may have different deadlines for each round. It’s recommended to check the official website of the Ethereum Foundation or their social media for the most up-to-date information about the application deadlines.
- Deadline for 1st intake: 1st March,2023
- Deadline for 2nd intake: 1st September,2023
It’s also important to note that the program may have different rounds of applications, with different deadlines and focuses. The Ethereum Foundation often announces the rounds, the focus of the round, and the deadline through its official website and social media.
In general, it’s a good idea to submit your application well before the deadline to ensure that it is received and reviewed in a timely manner.
How to Apply?
The Ethereum Pioneer Fellowship program typically releases calls for proposals and applications on the official website of the Ethereum Foundation, which is https://ethereum.org/grants/
It is important to check the website for the most up-to-date information about the program, including application deadlines and requirements. Additionally, you can also check the Ethereum Foundation’s social media channels for updates and announcements about the program.
When a call for proposals and applications is open, the Ethereum Foundation will typically provide a link to an online application form on the website, along with instructions for submitting the application. It’s important to follow the instructions carefully and submit all required information and documentation by the deadline in order to be considered for the program.
- You can apply through the Online Application Portal for Pioneer fellowship 2023.
- Click Here to get the Admission form.
- Please make sure to fill the Application form with correct and authenticated data.
Please visit the Official website for complete Details.