The A.G. Leventis Foundation Scholarship for Nigerians is now open for applications. The scholarship comprises two full scholarships and one partial scholarship for the 2023-2024 academic year. The full scholarships cover tuition fees, accommodation, and living expenses for the Alba MBA Program at the ALBA Graduate Business School in Athens, Greece while the partial scholarship covers only tuition fees for the MSc in Finance Program. Applicants must be Nigerian citizens with a first-class or upper second-class bachelor’s degree (GPA 4.0 or higher) and have an excellent command of the English language. For MBA applicants, a minimum of three years of work experience is required. The A.G. Leventis Foundation Scholarship aims to promote social welfare, education, and preservation of Hellenic civilization in Greece, Cyprus, and elsewhere. Interested applicants should submit their application online by April 3rd, 2023, along with all required official supplementary documents.
The purview of the A.G. Leventis Foundation is very broad; it encompasses the preservation of the natural environment, agricultural and technical education in West Africa, the granting of scholarships, the restoration, preservation, and promotion of the wealth of Hellenic civilization in Greece, Cyrus and elsewhere as well as the promotion of activities for social welfare. By providing scholarships at the post-graduate level, the foundation enables talented young people to pursue further study at leading universities around the world.
See Also: Eiffel Scholarship 2023 | France Government Scholarship (Fully Funded)
- Two (2) full scholarships covering tuition fees (100%), accommodation (100%), and living expenses (250 Euro per month for 12 months) for the Alba MBA Program in Athens, Greece.
- One (1) partial scholarship covering only tuition fees (60%) for the MSc in Finance Program. Accommodation and living expenses will be covered by the student’s own funds.
Eligibility for A.G. Leventis Foundation Scholarship
- Applicants must have Nigerian Citizenship.
- 1st Class or Upper 2nd Class bachelor’s degree completed (GPA 4.0 or higher).
- Excellent command of the English Language.
- At least three years of work experience for MBA applicants.
See Also: UNIL University Scholarship in Switzerland 2022
Applicants for the A.G. Leventis Foundation Scholarship must apply online and include all official supplementary documents by April 3rd, 2023.