If you checked out our previous article on the Top 10 Global Payment Gateways in 2022, you will find out that Skrill is one of the best payment gateways that are available for free. It permits you to transfer money to your friends, see currency conversion rates, trade in cryptocurrencies and gain commissions by referring a friend. This article will take you through the step-by-step guide on how to Register a Skrill account, how to log in to your Skrill account after creation, how to recover your lost password and many more. Kindly relax and ensure you go through the entire article in order to get acquainted with everything you need to know about Skrill.
Being an electronic money system, the business was established in 2001. When you register a Skrill account, it allows you to make simple, secure, and quick money transfers and payments via the Internet — ranging from international money transfers to shopping, gaming, trading, crypto purchases and betting.
To Register your Skrill Account is free. You simply need a working phone number, An Email address and an internet connection to create your Skrill account.
How to Register a Skrill Account
Follow the steps and pictorial demonstrations below and your Skrill account would be ready at the end of the exercise.
- Visit the Skrill homepage at www.skrill.com and click on “register” as seen in the image below:
- Fill out the form that would be presented to you with information on your name, country, currency, email and preferred password as seen below:
- Click on “Register” at the lower part of the page as seen in the image above.
- A page would appear saying: “Welcome to Skrill”
That is it! Your Skrill account has been successfully created.
Related: Top 10 Global Payment Gateways in 2022
How to Log in to your Skrill Account
After you register your Skrill account, the usual thing is that you are automatically logged in to your account. However, you might get logged out due to security issues or because you didn’t save your login details. You might also need to do the Skrill login process if you are trying to access your account from a new device or a new browser. In any case, the skrill login process is the same. Kindly follow the steps below to log in to your account:
- Visit the Skrill homepage and click on “log in” at the top right part of the page as seen in the image below:
- Enter the email address associated with your account and also the account password. Click on “Log in”
- As soon as you do this, the “welcome to Skrill” page would appear and you are already in your account dashboard.
Related: How to Cancel Paypal Recurring Payments
How to Recover Forgotten Password on Skrill
It is a very common thing for users to forget their login details across platforms on the internet, especially their passwords. If you forget your Skrill password, there is definitely nothing to worry about as there is a remedy for this. However, to recover such a password, you must at least remember the email address associated with your account. This simply means that it would be a risky adventure to forget the email associated with your account. I’d simply put it this way: “you can forget passwords, but never forget the email address associated with your account”.
To recover your skrill password, kindly follow the steps below:
- Visit the skrill login page as if you want to log in to your account.
- Click on “forgot your password?” at the lower part of the white layout as seen below:
- Enter the email address associated with your account and click on “send”
- Instructions with a link on how to reset your password would be sent to your email. Follow the instructions to reset your password.
- Open the mail and click on the “Reset Password” option
- Enter your new password, enter it again to confirm and click on submit
- A page would appear informing you that you have successfully changed your password. You can now click on log in to access your account with the new password.
Was this article helpful? I strongly believe that with this comprehensive guide, you can now register your skrill account, log in to your skrill account and also recover your lost password if need be. For more information, kindly reach out to us via the comment section below and we would get back to you as soon as possible.