With Jotform login, you gain access to a platform that allows users to create forms online without going through any form of coding. With the world advancing towards a more digitalized age where almost everything is automated and done online, sites like Jotform come in handy to aid users to create forms, collating data and performing surveys without having to go through the hassles of coding. Jotform has a pretty simple user interface that makes the entire process of creating, sharing and managing forms online easy.
Most organizations and businesses deal with a lot of data and might need to perform surveys from time to time and instead of performing these tasks manually; they use online forms to make the process easier and faster plus the added advantage of making use of the range of designs and customization options depending on the preference of the user. When creating forms with Jotform, you are certain that your information is safe and secured because Jotform uses 256- bit SSL encryption, PCI DSS level 1 compliance and GDPR compliance to keep users’ data and information safe. In this article, we will discuss some of the key features of Jotform, how to create a Jotform account and the Jotform login procedure.
Features of Jotform
- You can collect data and information on Jotform even while offline. You don’t necessarily need an internet connection to start filling out your form. Once you are back online, your data is automatically synced into the system.
- You do not require any coding skills to create a form.
- Jotform has more than 5,000 customizable templates you can use to design your form based on your preference – you get access to more templates if you subscribe to the Jotform paid plan.
- Jotform offers a PDF converter. This feature is essential in a case where a document required is supposed to be in a PDF format, the PDF converter feature converts documents into fillable PDFs in the form.
- Jotform integrates different applications such as cloud storage, spreadsheets, Google calendar, Paypal, Zoho and many more.
- With Jotform, you can also accept credit cards and collect payments online. The site connects with payment platforms such as PayPal, Stripe, and Square and there are no transactional fees involved. You can also add an e-signature to your forms when it is required.
- You can share the form you have created with your colleagues, friends or your team via email, text or social media apps. Your team members do not need to have a Jotform account in order to be able to access the form.
- You can publish your form anywhere you want to such as WordPress, Facebook, Blogger and more.
- The drag and drop feature allows you to drag and drop questions and fields into your form including adjusting the fields however you want to.
- The Jotform mobile app makes it easy for you to create forms on your mobile phone anytime anywhere.
- Your data and information are safe and secured. Jotform implements security measures such as 256- bit SSL encryption, PCI DSS Level 1 compliance and GDPR compliance.
Related: Acculynx Login – acculynx.com Sign in | How to Sign in to Acculynx Account
Jotform can be used to create all kinds of forms including registration forms, application forms, surveys, contact forms and many more.
Jotform Paid plan
To gain access to more features on Jotform, you need to subscribe to the paid plan. Jotform offers a 50% discount to nonprofit organizations and educational institutions. Jotform plan is divided in 4 which are:
- Starter plan: The starter plan is free and gives users access to 100 submissions monthly, 100MB space and a 5 form limit.
- Bronze plan: The bronze plan involves paying $24 monthly and gives users access to a 25-form limit, 10GB space and 100 submissions monthly.
- Silver plan: this plan offers the user access to 100 forms, 100GB space, unlimited form views, 10,000 submissions, reports and HIPPA compliance for the sum of $29 monthly.
- Gold plan: user gets unlimited forms, 1TB storage space, and unlimited access to all the features in the platform for the sum of $79 monthly.
How to Create a Jotform Account
To create a Jotform account, follow the steps below:
- Visit the Jotform webpage at www.jotform.com
- Click on ‘sign up’
- You can decide to sign up with your Facebook account or your Google account. If you don’t want to use any of the above platforms to sign up, type in your name, a valid email address and a strong and unique password of at least 8 characters.
- Agree to the Jotform terms of service and click on ‘continue’.
- You will receive an email asking you to verify your email address. Open the email and click on ‘verify’.
- After verifying your email address, your account will be created for you. You can go ahead and create your form using your account.
Related: Top Multi-level Marketing Companies in 2022
Jotform Login Procedure
For your Jotform login, just visit the Jotform webpage and enter your email address and password then click ‘sign in’. Check the images below for directions:
How to create a Jotform
To create a Jotform you need to first:
- Log into your account and click on ‘create form’.
- You will be asked to start from scratch, and use a template or import form. Choose the option you prefer.
- Also, choose between the classic form which contains multiple questions on a single page and the card form which involves a single question on one page.
- You will then be directed to the form builder where you will need to provide answers to the questions given.
- You can decide to include other fields you desire such as your name, your address etc.
- After the steps above, you can then set what you will like to be done with the form by clicking on ‘settings’. You can decide if you want to integrate the form with other apps.
- The last step is to publish your form.
Was this article helpful? For further enquiries on Jotform login or how to create an account on Jotform, kindly use the comment section below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.