Zoho Mail Sign in gives you access to a web-based application that is intended for normal business email usage but can also used for personal email usage. This means that the application can help people to send emails within their organization, or business or can send emails to their personal contacts for either official or for personal reasons. This article will explain in detail how to create an account in Zoho and also how to do your Zoho Mail account sign in. If you are looking for an account that can match both your personal and professional needs then Zoho mail is the software for you.
Zoho is a software company that was created in 2005; it is a SaaS company that produces a wide range of software that helps to solve business problems. The range of software they produce includes email, word processors, wikis, spreadsheets and also a customer management application. Zoho boots of having 7,000 employees across the globe and sells 17 productivity and collaboration apps for a very cheap price.
Zoho invests more in developing their products and customer support than in sales and marketing which is why the prices of their products are affordable and cheap. It costs a mere $50 per user yearly for a whole lot of Zoho’s business applications and they do not sell ads inside their products, not even within the free editions of their products and this is due to the decision they made a long time ago to value the privacy of their customers. They believe in bringing valuable software to their customers that they would be happy to pay for.
Zoho mail provides an excellent email experience for personal and organizational use and has good features, and options for customization provide excellent security and privacy. However, Zoho mail cannot be used to send out bulk emails that are among the categories of promotional emails, mass emails, marketing emails, newsletters, automated emails and transactional emails.
See Also: How to Make Money from Reels on Facebook in 2022
Zoho Mail Sign In
To sign up for Zoho mail personal account these are the steps you need to follow:
- Visit the Zoho mail sign up page from your browser and select the Personal Email option;
- Choose a unique user name in the Email address field;
- Provide your mobile number which would be used for verification. You need to make sure that your phone number is accessible to receive messages during this sign up process;
- Enter a password that you can easily remember in the password field provided;
- Fill in your name ( first and last name) in the field provided;
- Select sign up for free;
- After providing the required details, a confirmation code will be sent to your mobile phone to verify if you are the owner of your mobile number. You can now be able to send emails if your account is verified.
Required Information for Signing Up
Before Zoho Mail sign in, you will first need to sign up for an account if you are a new user. During the signup process, you will be required to provide the personal information below:
- Name: You will be required to provide your name which includes your first and last name, this is displayed by default to everyone you interact with using your Zoho mail account.
- Email address: You will be required to provide the email address that is used to sign in to your Zoho mail account. This will also be displayed in your outgoing mail by default. The email address you provide has to be more than 6 characters and less than 30 characters and the email address can only include letters, numbers, dots and underscores.
- Password: You will be required to provide the password you choose each time you sign in to your Zoho Mail account and this password must include a minimum of 8 characters. You are advised to choose a strong password in order to keep your account safe.
- Mobile number: You will be asked to provide your mobile number and linking it to your Zoho mail account helps to keep your account safe and secure. You can use your registered phone number to enable two-factor authentications, which helps to also secure your account. The registered phone number is also important because it can be used to recover your account in case you forget your password.
Related: Tutanota Mail Sign up – Create Tutanota Account | Tutanota.com Mail Sign Up
How to Sign Up for a Zoho Business Account
To sign up for a Zoho business account, follow these steps:
- Visit the Zoho mail page and click on the Business email option;
- Click on the sign up now button, this will take you to the pricing and sign up page and on this page, you will get the complete details of the pricing plans;
- Select the appropriate plan according to your business preference and click the signup button;
- An option will be shown to you to configure your email with Zoho and you can either sign up with a domain you already own or buy a new domain for your business;
- If you want to buy a new domain for your business, select the option and enter the domain you wish to purchase. If it’s available, click the buy domain button;
- Fill in the required fields and click sign up;
- Enter the verification code sent to your mobile phone number;
- After verification, you will be directed to a plan details section, enter the number of the IDS you want to buy and click the continue button;
- Confirm your purchase by reviewing the information entered by you on the review order page. After reviewing, click the confirm button;
- Enter your payment details and click the make payment button to complete your purchase, once this transaction is completed, your business account with Zoho mail will be created.
Was this article helpful? For more enquiries on Zoho Mail sign in or how to create an account on Zoho Mail, kindly use the comment section below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.